Red Dead Redemption 2 Nokotas are classed as race horses. This Race horse on average has good Speed and Acceleration stats, but low Stamina and Health. Where to find The Reverse Dapple Roan, Blue Roan, White Roan Nokota Locations, Cost and Stats will depend on its coat type.
Nokota Stats for all coat types of this horse.
|Reverse Dapple Roan||Race||Race||3||3||7||5||$450.00|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Nokota Locations
Where to find Nokota Locations for every Coat.
|Reverse Dapple Roan||Saint Denis Stable - After Chapter 4|
|Blue Roan||Caught in the wild|
|White Roan||Caught in the wild|
- Nokotas are classed as race horses.
- The Blue Roan and White Roan can be found in the wild, while the Reverse Dapple Roan is purchasable from a stable.
- Their Speed and Acceleration matches many race horse breeds, making them perfect for traveling short distances quickly in a sure-footed manner.
- They are known for being healthy and handling well.
- They can be identified by their well-built frame and sturdy legs.
- The small build and muscular bodies for Nokota horses makes them agile and fast, perfect for racing.
Click/Tap the names to view all the other Horse Types.
See more RDR2 guides