Red Dead Redemption 2 Oleander Sage is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be used to craft a Poison Throwing Knife. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Oleander Sage Where to find
Where to find Oleander Sage Locations.
- The cardiac glycoside poisons produced by this plant can be used to craft deadly weapons.
- The popular herb can be seen growing near the river banks of Bayou Nwa.
- This shrub is considered to be one of the most poisonous plants in America and should never be consumed.
- (Nerium) Oleander Sage shrubs can be identified by the thin leaves and small five petal pink flowers.
- Can be used to craft a Poison Throwing Knife.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides