Red Dead Redemption 2 Sparrow's Egg Orchid is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Identifiable by the petals that form the shape of an egg. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Sparrow's Egg Orchid Where to find
Where to find Sparrow's Egg Orchid Locations.
Sparrow's Egg Orchid
- The common habitats for these flowers are damp forest grounds and along stream banks across Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover.
- The orchidelirium trend has meant that this rare orchid is extremely valuable to collectors and botanists.
- This type of orchid can grow up to twenty inches in height.
- (Cypripedium Passerinum) Sparrow's Egg Orchid can be easily be identified by their white petals that form the shape of a small sparrow's egg.
- Identifiable by the petals that form the shape of an egg.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides