Red Dead Redemption 2 Creeping Thyme is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be used in the Thyme Big Game recipe. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Creeping Thyme Where to find
Where to find Creeping Thyme Locations.
- The durability of this plant means that it can be found in most places across America.
- The herb can be consumed to replenish your Dead Eye Core or as a seasoning when cooking.
- This plant can often be found growing in thin soil near river banks, sandy soil, and near rocks.
- (Thymus Serpyllum) Creeping Thyme is an evergreen subshrub with woody stems, small green leaves and tiny purple bell shaped flowers.
- Can be used in the Thyme Big Game recipe.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides