Red Dead Redemption 2 Chanterelles is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into a Potent Herbivore Bait. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Chanterelles Where to find
Where to find Chanterelles Locations.
- Chanterelles can be consumed to increase your Health Core or crafted into Herbivore Bait.
- The color of the fungi can range from white to bright orange which makes them easy to spot.
- This type of fungi can often be found in grass areas, woodlands across Lemoyne, and the east of New Hanover.
- (Cantharellus) Chanterelles are large yellow fungi that grow in clusters on low ground.
- Can be crafted into a Potent Herbivore Bait.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides