Red Dead Redemption 2 Alaskan Ginseng is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into a Potent Miracle Tonic. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Alaskan Ginseng Where to find
Where to find Alaskan Ginseng Locations.
- The clusters of berries can be found growing at the top of the plant.
- These plants are usually found in forests and moist areas, growing across Ambarino, and northern West Elizabeth.
- This medicinal plant can be crafted into medicine or consumed to replenish your Health Core.
- (Oplopanax Horridus) Alaskan Ginseng shrubs can be identified by their large palmate leaves, thorny stems, and small red fruits.
- Can be crafted into a Potent Miracle Tonic.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides